I am a visual story teller. Whether it is telling the story of an abandoned silk mill, sunsets, handmade paper or a family’s connection with each other, I am always looking for the story to tell.
As a photographer, story teller and an artist I challenge myself to find ways to create distinctive visual art. This has led me to a delicate process of melding my images with other substrates such as handmade paper and Yupo paper.
The magic happens when I lift a very thin, transparent emulsion which contains a photograph and transfer it to the substrate. The texture and color of the various substrates adds interest, variety and depth so that each piece is an original and has unique variations. My art work is always evolving as I seek new ways to present my photography and invite others to view it.
• Art Source Gallery, Boise, ID
• Gallery Fifty-Five, McCall, ID
Shows and Exhibits:
• Love Life, Group Show, February – March 2017
• Inspiration, Juried Show, November, 2016
• Opus 63119, Juried Show, October, 2016
• Perspective, Group Show, September, 2016
• New Beginnings, Group Show, May – June, 2016
• Small Works II, Juried Show, April, 2016
• Small Works, Juried Show, March, 2016
• A Clear View, Group Show, September – November, 2015
• Stillness and Light, Group Show, July, 2015
• Through Her Eyes, Group Show, April, 2015
• University of Kentucky, Masters of Science, 1978
• Lambuth College, Bachelors of Science, 1977
You must be logged in to post a comment.